This stereo is intended for use only in Freightliner trucks 2017 and newer with the digital instrument panel. This stereo integrates with the newer dash displays and steering wheel controls. Older Freightliner trucks should use one of our standard Aptiv models.
HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN – made for a commercial vehicle driver by having larger buttons and a heavy-duty construction for tougher environments.
SAE J1455 COMPLIANT – meets all the test standards for reliability of an electronic component in a commercial vehicle.
WEATHER BAND (WB) – offers National Weather Radio Broadcasts from over 1,025 locations throughout the United States on seven VHF/FM frequencies free-of-charge to provide continuous weather information 24 hours a day. Range: 162.400 MHz – 162.550 MHz
ISO CONNECTOR – allows the radio to be connected directly to the vehicle's harness; no additional harness is required – no cutting, no separate accessories to purchase for all commercial vehicles manufactured with the ISO connect harness.
FRONT AUX INPUT (MUSIC PORT) – easy access to plug in a smart device and enjoy your digital music library through the vehicle's speakers.
REAR AUX INPUT – provides an auxiliary terminal for permanent hard wire to the rear side of the radio.
SAE J1939 COMPLIANT – allows the different vehicle components that run on the communication bus system to talk to each other, compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls.
QUARTZ ALARM CLOCK – convenient, built-in quartz alarm clock with one hour timer.
OUTPUT POWER – 18 Watts x 4 Channels, 18 Watts x 2 Channels (24 Volt Radios)
SOUND QUALITY (EQ) FUNCTION – select the sound type (Pop, Rock, Country, News, Jazz, Classical or Manual) to improve the dynamic range
SEPARATE BASS, MID, TREBLE, BALANCE AND FADER CONTROL
6 AM / 12 FM RADIO PRESET BUTTONS
AUTO STORE MEMORY
AUTO BAUD RATE – capable of auto detecting the correct CAN bus baud rate to use at power up; the possible baud rate is 250K or 500K.
MECHLESS – no Compact Disc (CD) Player
SHALLOW CHASSIS – 86.5 mm in depth
VF DOT MATRIX DISPLAY – three line display that maximizes the viewing area on the front of the radios. This allows for more information on the screen and minimizes the need to scroll.
WHITE FAKRA AM/FM ANTENNA CONNECTOR – robust locking mechanism, small form factor with high speed capability which allows for better cable management.
MOTOROLA TO FAKRA ADAPTER CABLE – AM/FM Radio Antenna Adapter Fakra Jack code B to Motorola DIN socket connector six-inch cable. Adapter cable included with each APTIV radio model until OEM truck manufacturers change wiring from Motorola to FAKRA.
- APTIV Radio (PP107221), Bluetooth Microphone (PP604240) and interoperable Satellite Radio Antenna (SRTMM-02)
- Integrated SiriusXM Satellite Radio Tuner – offers 100+ channels of digital quality audio programming heard uninterrupted across the United States and Canada; a subscription is required to receive SAT broadcasts*
- SiriusXM 'Instant Replay' feature enabled – allows user to pause, rewind and replay audio content from the currently active channel
- Built-in Bluetooth profile is selectable between Audio Streaming and/or Hands-Free phone operation (utilizing the vehicle's audio system and a remote mic** – up to 10 devices can be easily stored in the radio memory for fast pairing)
- Front Panel USB Port – gives a direct connect location for memory devices with USB interface, to play stored music and/or charge the device and have iPod control through the radio
- iPad charging capability up to 2.1A
- Back-lit Display Lighting – AMBER
- Handheld Remote Control sold separately – Part No. PP603988
*Satellite Radio Antenna INCLUDED – Part No. SRTMM-02
**Bluetooth Mic INCLUDED – Part No. PP604240
- Allows hands-free phone calls with the Bluetooth® feature of this radio
- Designed to be secured to a surface with double sided adhesive tape 3/4" wide x 1-5/8" tall
- No need to drill a hole in the instrument panel
- 7.5' cable includes a connector that plugs directly into the back of the radio
SATELLITE RADIO ANTENNA FEATURES:
- Interoperable (certified for use with SiriusXM receivers)
- Mirror-mount design
- 14-foot RG-174 cable
- Custom SMB connector to fit Delphi radios
- Durable, light weight and sleek
Trucks built without a factory installed radio will need to have a dealer turn on the necessary parameters for steering wheel controls and instrument cluster functions.